Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
The entry of the 4th industrial revolution with intelligence-based digitization and automation brings a whole new set of skills required for future job roles. This change is akin to the shift that happened years ago from agriculture to the industrial revolution but in a much shorter span of time.
While the earlier shift happened gradually, allowing the old workforce to retire and a new workforce with new skills to take over, the present scenario doesn’t provide us the luxury of time.
Key Talent Challenges:
– Companies require workforce with adaptability and evolved skillset
– Pervasiveness of digital technologies across industries has created a hiring competition across the globe.
– Significant supply-demand gaps for these fast-growing roles have made external hiring a daunting task for an organization.
In these conditions, it has become necessary to retrain the existing workforce and reskill them to address the future talent needs as well as provide them a future career.
Come be a part of our upcoming breakfast event on Thursday, September 12th at Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan as we collaborate with HR leaders to discuss the needs and opportunities to reskill the existing workforce.
• How skill gaps are hampering the success of digital programs in industries.
• How companies are investing in reskilling initiatives to address their future needs.
• How tradition job roles are evolving (career path) into digital roles for the future.
• How organizations are intervening (online and offline programs) with learning programs to reskill their existing workforce.
10 – 12 Senior HR leaders from the New York region
Audience size: 10-12 senior HR leaders
Session Host: Mr. Vijay Swaminathan, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Draup
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Intelligence & Reskilling used by HR Leaders & Talent Decision Makers Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you
Increase in Talent Retention
Increase in Available Skills Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
A GLIMPSE IN TO DRAUP’S TALENT INTELLIGENCE
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, Universities And Professionals
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain Best-Performing Talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe