Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
For over 13 years, Zinnov Confluence has been a mainstay of the global technology & business conference circuit. Business & technology leaders passionate about their ecosystem converge at one place to share their insights on Global R&D and the product development space.
The 2021 Virtual edition of the Zinnov Confluence – US Chapter – is especially significant given the new context global enterprises find themselves in.
This time, the main theme is Winning The Growth Wars: The Technology And Talent Blueprint For The New Normal.
Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup, will conduct a session on The Future of work – Workforce 2030
This session will provide insights on
- new skills and competencies that will be needed to compete in the new normal,
- how employees and organizations can identify the gaps in key skillsets,
- and the different ways in which companies can enable upskilling and reskilling in the remote setup.
COVID-19 has thrown a daunting yet pertinent challenge to companies – an expedited digital transformation timeline for all, irrespective of their current capabilities. Upskilling and Reskilling employees’ significance has increased manifold, especially in the current volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous business environment. Companies that do not take this time to upskill their employees will soon find themselves in a vulnerable position. As we step into this new normal of a hyper-digital, remote-operating world, investing in employee reskilling and upskilling will be par for the course, with big returns and an edge over peers as the outcomes.
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Intelligence & Reskilling used by HR Leaders & Talent Decision Makers Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you
Increase in Talent Retention
Increase in Available Skills Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
A GLIMPSE IN TO DRAUP’S TALENT INTELLIGENCE
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, Universities And Professionals
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain Best-Performing Talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe