Draup is Trusted by 200+ Global Enterprises
Draup is excited to partner with From Day One for a virtual conference on
Acquiring Skilled Talent in 2021: How Has the Market Changed?
With demand for workers recovering with surprising speed in the U.S., employers will need to act quickly to gear up their hiring efforts for a more competitive marketplace. How has the pandemic changed the game? How are job candidates looking at companies differently–and how can employers respond? What are the new digital tools for making the recruiting process more efficient?
Join us on Jan. 20, 2021, 12pm – 5:30pm ET / 9am – 2:30pm PT for the virtual conference.
Vijay Swaminathan, CEO & Co-Founder of Draup will also conduct a workshop during the conference on How to Build Future-Oriented, Flexible Job Architectures
- Develop future-proof job architectures
- Build robust taxonomies according to job functions
- Lock-in & nurture emerging skillsets & talent
Session timing: 02:35 PM – 03:20 PM ET
What is Draup for Talent?
Draup is the AI Platform for Talent Intelligence & Reskilling used by HR Leaders & Talent Decision Makers Whether you’re an HR leader, talent acquisition specialist, or anyone engaged in shaping the workforce of tomorrow, Draup provides you with unparalleled data-backed insights that help you
Increase in Talent Retention
Increase in Available Skills Pool
Reduction in Talent Acquisition costs
A GLIMPSE IN TO DRAUP’S TALENT INTELLIGENCE
360-degree Talent Ecosystem Insights
- Talent Intelligence Across Industries, Companies, Locations, Universities And Professionals
- Assess a candidate’s talent attributes with insights across 40+ parameters
- Attract and Retain Best-Performing Talent with Deep Insights into Costs, Skills and Locations
- Leverage talent market data on 150M+ job descriptions and 100+ Labor Statistics Databases across 2,000+ locations
- Talent Intelligence on 500k+ peer group companies across 33 industries
- Know where you stand against your competitors
- Empower your HR team and talent stakeholders to drive intelligent data-backed workforce planning and recruitment strategies
- Pinpoint emerging talent hotspots for your target digital tech stack across the globe